With over 11k contributions, the Travel Topic on Unsplash gets a lot of traffic. It allows for Unsplash users to discover hidden wonders and inspiring destinations around the world from the comfort of their own homes. We are so thankful to these travel photographers for braving crazy heights, dark seas and stormy weather in the name of art. And we are grateful for all the reliable and durable devices that ensure those memories make it home safely.
Samsung Memory supports the superior performance and reliability that you can only get from the world's number one brand for flash memory since 2003. Samsung products are a perfect partner in any situation, from daily life to a tough environment.
So we are calling all travel photographers, who are confident in their gear, to submit your best Travel images. The top three images, as chosen by the Samsung Memory team, have the chance to win a Samsung Portable SSD T7 Shield to help keep your photos safe on your next adventure.
Submit to the Travel Topic
Go ahead — submit your best travel shots directly to the topic for a chance to be featured.
- Head over to the Travel Topic on Unsplash
- Hit the “Submit to Travel Topic” button
- Submit any new photos you’ve shot that meet our Submission Guidelines.
- Your photo(s) will be reviewed as usual, but with the extra opportunity to be selected by the Samsung Memory team to be featured in the Travel Topic and a higher chance of being promoted on the homepage Editorial feed.
- We’ll be featuring the top submissions on social this month.
- The top three images, as chosen by the Samsung Memory team will win a Samsung Portable SSD T7 Shield. Standard Unsplash Contest Terms Apply.
How do Topics work?
Topics work as a way to curate various images on our platform through a similar theme. From topics like the aforementioned Travel Topic, to Current Events — curated topics have an increased chance of being featured, promoted, or seen on the site.
Curious to partner with us on a topic? Reach out, we’d love to make magic happen — email@example.com