Cheers to the long awaited freedom of summer 2021! After this past year, we think we all deserve the best summer yet. Let this be the summer of more — more friends, more adventures, more fun.
That is why we partnered with Espolòn Tequila to encourage you to make the most of July.
For 30 days, Espolòn is curating a Summer on Film Topic to celebrate your epic summer memories through a collection of analog photography. Whether it’s a still life of lazy summer days or summer nights drinking with friends — show us a photo that tells the story of your summer for a chance to be featured in the topic.
Submit to the Summer on Film Topic
Submit your best Summer on Film shots directly to the topic for a chance to be featured throughout the month of July.
- Head over to the Summer on Film Topic on Unsplash
- Hit the “Submit to Summer on Film Topic” button
- Submit any photos you’ve shot that meet our Submission Guidelines.
- Your photo(s) will be reviewed as usual, but with the extra opportunity to be selected by the Espolòn team to be featured in the Summer on Film Topic and a higher chance of being promoted on the homepage Editorial feed.
- We’ll be featuring the top submissions on social this month.
How to upload film photos to Unsplash
From developing and scanning in your own rolls of 35mm, to enhancing your analog photos — our film expert Annie Spratt has put together a great guide for anyone interested in uploading their film photos to Unsplash. Read it here.
How do Topics work?
Topics work as a way to curate various images on our platform through a similar theme. From topics like the aforementioned Original by design Topic, to current events — curated topics have an increased chance of being featured, promoted, or seen on the site. Curious to partner with us on a topic? Reach out, we’d love to make magic happen — firstname.lastname@example.org.